Business Litigation and Dispute Lawyer
Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution
If you have a dispute between your business and another business or are involved in commercial litigation, need legal defense against a lawsuit brought by a disgruntled customer, or the owners or business partners need help resolving a dispute or lawsuit between themselves, North City Law can help. We resolve disputes through demand letters, mediation, litigation, and complex business litigation.
Enforcing Rights Under a Contract
Even with a contract, there may be future challenges. Your business has rights to demand payment or services and the other party is in default. You may have sent notices of default to the other party with no response. Or perhaps you have received a demand letter seeking enforcement of a contract against your business. North City Law represents businesses and their owners interpret contracts, develop strategies for enforcement, and litigate or defend against contract claims.
Strategic Considerations During Disputes
You are a leader in the community. You’ve developed a new product or service that has an unblemished reputation. You want to enforce your rights, yet preserve the relationship or prepare for a quick transition. Our experienced business lawyers provide the advice and representation businesses need to enforce their rights while minimizing disruption and negative effects on the business’s reputation and relationships.
Types of Business Dispute Needs
- Demand Letters – We assist businesses with demand letters seeking resolution of an issue within a time frame that is reasonable for the industry. Our flat-fee demand letter service encompasses the intake, preparation of the demand letter, and response to the demand letter.
- Commercial and Business Mediation – We have relationships with business mediators who work to preserve the relationships between businesses, partners, owners, and clients, creating a long-lasting solution. This flat-fee mediation service is often a fast and lasting solution to disputes that could otherwise result in a failed relationship and significant legal costs.
- Business Litigation – Business litigation focuses on the interpretation and enforcement of contracts, the resolution of ownership disputes, and defense against tort claims brought by customers and other parties. North City Law represents business owners and managers throughout the litigation process, including initial pleadings, discovery, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, summary judgment, and trial. Our lawyers are experienced in vigorously representing businesses and their owners on an hourly basis in business litigation.
- Complex Litigation – A long-standing business relationship has devolved into an unworkable situation; misappropriation of business property or fiduciary breaches have been uncovered. Our lawyers know how to tackle the nuances of complex business litigation, including applying forensic accounting, retaining and directing experts, and reviewing large amounts of discoverable documents. Our lawyers are experienced in vigorously representing businesses and their owners on an hourly basis in complex litigation.
We Offer the Following Business Dispute, Business Litigation, and Complex Litigation Services
- Demand letters
- Commercial Mediation
- Commercial Alternative Dispute Resolution
- District Court Complaints and Lawsuits
- Superior Court Complaints and Lawsuits
- Federal Court Complaints Lawsuits
- Motions practice
- Discovery Review and Analysis
- Summary Judgment
- Business Litigation
- Complex Litigation