North City Law Provides Exceptional Advice and Representation
Our Seattle-Area Firm Protects Your Future With Our Experience
The right legal advice can launch your business to the next level and establish a strong financial foundation for you and your family. At North City Law, we remove the obstacles that individuals and companies face and deliver effective counsel suited to their needs. With a home office in Shoreline and locations throughout the Seattle area, our firm assists clients in business, tax and estate planning. We serve as a trustworthy, transparent partner to clients who rely on us to address current concerns and create sound long-term plans. Founding attorney Paul A. Barrera brings his experience gained at the highest levels of business and legal practice to Washington residents who seek skilled representation in a comfortable, small-firm setting.
Knowledgeable Washington Lawyer Assists Businesses and Individuals
Whether you are looking to build a business, resolve a tax problem or create an authoritative will, we will provide personalized attention that is consistent with the principles that the firm was founded on:
- Our vision — Transforming legal issues into managed risk through an intimate understanding of our clients
- Our mission — Transforming individuals into entrepreneurs and providing legal counsel to dynamic companies
- Our approach — Viewing our clients holistically, as people trying to do right by their families and businesses, and offering a transparent fee schedule that clearly shows our value proposition at work
We are dedicated to your success and demonstrate that by maintaining affordable rates and offering a free initial consultation.
Shoreline Attorney Advises Clients on Tax and Estate Matters
Our firm represents clients throughout the Seattle area in several legal practice areas, including:
- Business law — We work with fledgling entrepreneurs and established companies to provide the comprehensive business law support they need to thrive in a competitive marketplace.
- Estate planning — Our firm advises people and families on a full range of estate planning issues so they can preserve their assets and distribute them according to their wishes.
- Wills and probate — If you require assistance with trusts, wills, or probate matters, our firm will develop a comprehensive strategy to address your needs in an effective, efficient manner.
- Tax — Whether you seek advice on a filing or are facing an inquiry from the IRS or Washington Department of Review, we offer knowledgeable counsel on all types of individual and business taxation issues.
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, our concierge service and office-sharing model means we will come to you. In every case, we will provide a value-driven, transparent experience that aims to keep you on the right path.
Contact an innovative Washington attorney for a free initial consultation
North City Law represents clients throughout the Seattle area in business, tax and estate matters. Please call 206-207-9934 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our home office is in Shoreline. If you need a private or confidential meeting with us in a location closer to your home, we can meet you at a premier conference room space in South Snohomish County, North Seattle, Bothell, or Kirkland.