North City Law, PC Provides Exceptional Advice and Representation
Our Seattle and North Sound-Area Firm Protects Your Future With Our Experience
The right legal advice can launch your business to the next level and establish a strong financial foundation for you and your family. At North City Law, we remove the obstacles that individuals and companies face and deliver effective counsel suited to their needs. With a home office in Shoreline serving the north King County and south Snohomish County communities, and an Anacortes office serving Skagit County and Island County, our firm assists clients in estate planning and probate, and real estate transactions. We serve as a trustworthy, transparent partner to clients who rely on us to address current concerns and create sound long-term plans. Founding attorney Paul A. Barrera brings his experience gained at the legal departments of local technology companies and a national tax firm to Washington residents who seek skilled representation in a comfortable, small-firm setting.
Knowledgeable Washington Lawyer Assists Businesses and Individuals
Whether you are looking to build prepare a will or resolve a real estate issue, we will provide personalized attention that is consistent with the principles that the firm was founded on:
- Our vision —North City Law helps our clients grow, protect, and pass ideas, property, and wealth.
- Our mission — North City Law is committed to helping our clients comply with the law, protect assets, and plan for the future.
- Our approach — Viewing our clients holistically, as people trying to do right by their families and businesses, and offering a transparent fee schedule that clearly shows our value proposition at work.
We are dedicated to your success and demonstrate that by maintaining affordable rates.
Shoreline and Anacortes Attorneys Advise Clients on Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Probate Matters
Our firm represents clients throughout the Seattle area and North Sound in several legal practice areas, including:
- Estate planning — Our firm advises individuals and families on a full range of estate planning issues so you can preserve your assets and distribute them according to your wishes.
- Probate — After the death of a loved one, we can help you open and administer a probate from start to finish.
- Real Estate Transactions — Whether you are looking to change legal title on a home in a private real estate transaction or in a for sale by owner (FSBO) or family transaction, we can help you.
- Trust and Estate Disputes (TEDRA) — When an estate or trust is poorly or improperly administered, we can use TEDRA to hold the responsible people accountable and take further action to quickly settle the dispute.
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, our convenient location makes us easily accessible. In every case, we will provide a value-driven, transparent experience that aims to keep you on the right path.