M. Ian Wyckoff
Ian is a shareholder of North City Law. Ian is a risk-tolerant advocate who provides tactical representation, working to achieve the best outcome at the lowest cost. Ian graduated from the Georgetown University Law Center where he specialized in business and tax law, receiving several academic accolades and studying under the nationally renowned tax expert Martin Ginsburg. Originally a native of Arizona, Ian fell in love with the Evergreen State during his first visit. He and his fiancé, Vaneza, enjoy taking their dogs Ella and Daisy on the many camping and hiking opportunities available in Washington.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2008
- B.S., Mathematics, Arizona State University, 2005
- Annalies Vuong; M. Ian Wyckoff (18 October 2004). “Conditions for Weighted Cover Pebbling of Graphs.“
- Georgetown University Law Center and The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Excellence for the Future Award: Corporations, Taxation of Partnerships, Advanced Corporate Taxation, Consolidated Corporate Tax Returns, International Taxation
- Due Diligence Legal Analyst, Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., 2014 – 2017