Darcie joined North City Law as an attorney in 2018. She is a proud alumna of Seattle University School of Law. Before and during law school, Darcie worked in the Seattle area as a legal assistant for over twenty years. She has a diverse background in business law, estate planning, and civil litigation. Darcie grew up in Shoreline and has lived in many communities in and around the Puget Sound area. She is a caring and committed advocate for her clients, and feels fortunate to be doing what she loves to help others. Outside of her work life, Darcie enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, entertaining friends, and singing karaoke.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2016
- M.B.A., University of Phoenix, 2011
- B.A., International Studies, University of Washington, 1997
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Washington, 2017
- Paralegal, Murphy Armstrong & Felton, 2009-2016
- Paralegal, Byrd Garrett, 2001-2009